Globe Hope Ltd (Business ID: 1837507-0), Globe Hope Online store, Harjutie 14, 03100 Nummela
THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REGISTER
+358 40 507 6778
NAME OF THE REGISTER
Globe Hope Webstore customer database
REASON FOR MAINTAINING THE REGISTER
The person is registered with the Globe Hope online store (globehope.com) or has bought products from there. The reason for mainintaining the register is consent of the person registered.
PURPOSE OF THE REGISTER
The register is used for maintaining customer register, and for order fulfillment and processing of Globe Hope’s online store. The register is also used for the follow up of lost packages. The register can also be used for the development of globehope.com, including collecting statics. Personal data will be treated according to the Personal Data Act.
INFORMATION IN THE REGISTER
The personal data file contains the following information:
First and last name
Information on processed orders
Order tracking data
DISCLOSURE OF THE DATA
RIGHTS OF THE REGISTERED
• Access to own information
The registered has a right to see globehope.com customer base data with a signed request. Request can be sent signed or electrically signed to the person responsible for the register.
• Correction of information
• Cancellation of consent and deleting information
The registered has a right to cancel consent to consumer data base by contacting the persn responsible for the register. After cancellation the personal information will not be handled anymore.
• Right to limit handling the information
The registered has a right to limit the handling of personal information. If the registered has informed that the personal information is wrong, the registered has a right to ask to limit the handling of information, until the information is correct.
• Right to move information from system to another
The registered has a right to move information from system to another requirement of data privacy regulation.
• Right to object handling of personal information
• Right to make a complaint to supervising authority
REGULAR HANDING OVER INFORMATION
The personal information is handed over to Ambientia, who is responsible for the webstore and Magic Clour, who is reponsible for globehope.com servers and also to the providorrs of payment services to make sure payments are possible. The personal information is not handed over regularly to any other third parties.
RETAINING OF INFORMATION
1. Globehope.com is not retaining information longer than it is need to retain for the purposes it is needed.
2. Information, that is stored for the sake of fullfilling the services and demands of the website, is stored for minimum of 1 month and maxmimum of 24 months. This information concerns the information that the visitor is giving themselves through our the registration form, contacting form, e-mails, phone calls etc.
3. Globe Hope finds out every 6 months which information is retained and which is deleted
4. If globehope.com retains the information more than 24 months and has not used it for any purposes, the information is deleted.
TRANSFERRING DATA OUTSIDE EU OR ETA
PROTECTION OF THE REGISTER
We do a lot to protect the personal information against stealing, misusage, transforming or destroying. These operations includes updates of servers, password changes, confidentiality contracts and limitations of access rights. The use of the register requires having access rights to Globe Hope’s internal network. The register is located on globehope.com’s password protected server. All employees of Globe Hope have signed confidentiality agreements.
The platform for the customer base is Magento, which is administered by Ambientia. All services of Ambientia are produced in Finland. The access to information is the people who work for the support services at Ambientia. They have all signed a confidentiality agreement.